Textbook of Community Health Nursing II for BSc Nursing Students : Book Paperback (Shyamala D Manivannan)
Out of stock
- The text is organized using a consistent approach across all the chapters. Each chapter starts with specific learning objectives and key terms that make the teaching-learning process further easier than ever.
- This book is a well-organized, informative and friendly companion for students and instructors in facilitating effective learning to enhance students walk over the desk smoothly.
- Extensive literature search aided to provide current information wherever (magnitude of the problem, morbidity, mortality rates, demographic trends, etc.) it is essential.
- Examples provided in relevant places to enhance students’ understanding. Difficult concepts are presented in a simplified manner.
- Eye-catching illustrations are presented at appropriate places to relieve students from boredom of learning the monotonous text as well as understand the difficult concept with ease.
- Meaningful flow charts presented at appropriate places would help students’ to revise the text and remember well.
- Important points highlighted in boxes will make the students feel as though a guide sitting by their side.
- Many chapters include a big description or a short paragraph on historical perspective that promotes students’ ability to compare the present with the past.
- Each chapter ends up with summary for quick reading of the essence of the chapter.
- At the end of each chapter objective and subjective test questions are provided by sampling the entire chapter to enhance self-assessment at varied cognitive levels as well to prepare for examination.