How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT 10th 2022 Edition : Book Paperback (Arun Sharma)
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT, 10th edition is authored by the acknowledged CAT trainers Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay. The main emphasis of the book is on how to tackle the verbal ability and reading comprehension section of CAT and other MBA entrance examinations with ease. With many helpful and time-saving tips and tricks, it gives clear guidance to the aspirants on how to attempt various types of questions. A must-have for aspirants appearing for all MBA entrance examinations, the book includes questions based on the latest pattern of CAT.
1. Revised and updated content as per the current exam trends
2. Revamped LOD 1 and 2 with detailed solutions in Reading Comprehension section of Part 1
3. Fresh questions in the Type I and II Exercises on Paragraph Jumbles chapter
4. Inclusion of the new TITA Type Questions in Paragraph Jumbles section of Part 2
5. Previous Years’ Papers added up to 2021
6. Additional resources on PullMarks platform