Bhartiya Arthvyavastha Hindi Medium 4th 2023-24 Edition : For Civil Services and Other State Examinations : Book Paperback (Nitin Singhania)
Bhartiya Arthvyavastha by Nitin Singhania in this fourth edition equips UPSC aspirants to successfully attempt complex questions by providing authoritative data in a lucid manner. The book elaborates on topical economic issues and relates them to static economic concepts. The topics have been arranged systematically and with great conceptual clarity to enable readers to understand and recall them with ease. It is an aspirant-oriented, one-stop solution for students preparing for this subject at varied levels of different examinations. The book is designed in a visually rich way, with easy-to-understand mind maps, flowcharts, important highlights in boxes and many more elements to improve learning outcomes.
• Latest updates on Union Budget 2023–24 and Economic Survey 2022–23
• 3 new chapters on Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector, Skill Development, and Technology and Finance
• Multicolor pluck-out chart at the end of the book featuring key points from Union Budget 2023–24
• Contains latest updates in all chapters, including chapters on Agriculture, Land Reforms, Health and Education, etc.
• Analysis of latest Niti Aayog reports and inclusion of updated national and international statistics
• Chapter-wise previous years’ questions (2010-22) of UPSC Preliminary and Main examinations for practice and better understanding of exam trends